Introducing the first project on Blocto launchpad — Starly!
Starly is a launchpad and marketplace for gamified NFT collections. It offers content creators an end-to-end solution to launch and sell their own gamified NFT collections to fans and followers. Fans can own, trade and sell these NFTs to bring their relationships with the creators to the next level, to represent interests and values they stand for and to turn it all into a and exciting and enjoyable experience.
Starly brings in new ideas, including collector score and gamified NFT collecting to differentiate with other NFT platforms, which in turn brought Starly $1M+ trading volume and 2,000+ collectors in the first 100 days after launch. Additionally, to empower and further build the active and robust Starly community, Starly is launching $STARLY as a centerpiece of the Starly ecosystem to benefit creators, collectors, and token holders.
If you are interested in participating in the Starly IDO, please see the details here.
- Starly recently closed its pre-IDO funding round with $6.125 million raised from numerous global investors. The round was led by Spartan Group, and includes some of the most notable investors such as Dapper Labs and Animoca Brands. Blocto has also invested in this round.
- Starly has launched 14 breathtaking collections in collaboration with multiple artists, treasured by 2,000 active collectors and generating 1 million in sales.
Starly was created by an experienced team who founded the social network — F3 with 30 million registered users and Ask.fm with 150 million registered users. The Starly team now consists of 27 highly experienced professionals.
Take Collecting NFT to the next level.
Starly brings value to collecting NFTs by organizing them in sealed packs with three different rarity classes — providing an engaging user experience. In addition, creators on Starly will reward top collectors with unique and personal prizes that can be claimed by completing a collection. Each collection comes in 21 cards — 11 commons, 6 rares, and 4 legendaries, the perfect formula for an ultimate collecting game.
Collectors buy and sell their NFTs on the marketplace to complete the entire set. The creator rewards top collectors for achieving certain collecting milestones along the way. This engagement is a prime driver for bringing their relationship to a new level.
In addition, the collector score feature makes collecting on Starly even more exciting, adding an element of a treasure hunt — rewarding the most persistent collectors.
Bridging the Celebrities and NFT world
Starly believes celebrities are critical for building “bridges” between the NFT technology and the end-consumer. Many Celebrities have already entered the NFT space, including Snoop Dogg, Justin Biber, Jay Chou…, but more are yet to join. This leads to a question — how will their collection diffrenciate from the others?
The idea behind Starly’s Digital Artist Partnership is to create a roster of digital artists who are ready to skyrocket their careers by creating a joint collection with the celebrities. The collaborating artist will be selected by the celebrities or their management team, based on the requirements for the collection.
The experienced team bring mechanics into the NFT world
Starly saw that NFT spaces were evolving and found a room for their previous experience. They wanted to bring social media mechanics along with other experiences the team had to the table.
People have built connections and micro-communities on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter… etc. And it is time to enable them to bring those relationships to the next level.
NFTs are moving towards mass adoption, and every Creator with a devoted community will profit from that on many different levels. They also give fans a unique opportunity to show their appreciation and own a piece of their idols.
There is still quite much educational work to do, but mass adoption of NFTs is just around the corner, and with the experienced team, we can expect there will be something new in the NFT world.
$STARLY is the utility and governance token connecting the creator, collector, and other roles in the ecosystem.
Project Name: Starly
Token Ticker: $STARLY
Public Sale Price: 0.8 tUSDT
Total Supply: 100,000,000 $STARLY
Tokens offered on Blocto Launchpad: 250,000 $STARLY (0.25%)
Staking $STARLY token is the initial utility of the token that offers different reward tiers depending on the amount of the staked $STARLY tokens. There are three staking tiers: Silver, Gold, and Platinum memberships. Each tier provides its members with a list of benefits.
With the Starly membership, users can get access to exclusive members-only NFT drops and receive rebates from primary sales. As per the roadmap of Starly, the token will be empowered with more benefits and utilities associated with the ecosystem.
Learn more details of $STARLY tokenomics and utilities here.
Starly is a launchpad and marketplace for gamified NFT collections. Aimed to make the NFT creating, selling, and collecting as simple as possible, it offers the ultimate experience to creators and their fans. Created by an experienced team who previously founded social networks F3 with 30+ million users and Ask.fm with 150+ million users, Starly is powered by the engines and techniques used for creating virality. For now, NFTs are waiting to break mainstream, and Starly is on the mission to make them accessible to everyone worldwide.
Blocto is an all-in-one cross-chain smart contract wallet with a seamless unified experience in one all-encompassing platform: Dev-friendly SDK, built-in DEX BloctoSwap, and non-custodial NFT marketplace BloctoBay. Users can be onboarded within 30 seconds and enjoy the plethora of experiences we offer with Blocto.
At Blocto, our mission is to make Blockchain simple. Blocto is building a cross-chain smart contract wallet with a seamless user experience. Users can easily access dApps, crypto, and NFT assets, no matter which blockchain they are built on; developers can integrate with Blocto SDK service and create a frictionless onboarding experience.
Blocto token ($BLT) is the utility and governance token of Blocto, which serves as the foundation of our ecosystem and the interconnective link between the wallet, Blocto-made products, and our users. The ecosystem expands exponentially with improved interoperability built upon our innovative contract wallet architecture and brings blockchain to market mass adoption empowered by the $BLT tokenomics.
- Technology Sophistication. Tokens are often described in exceedingly technical language; a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography and computer science is required in order to appreciate inherent risks. You represent and warrant that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, experience, and/or professional advice sufficient to undertake a prudent evaluation of the merits and risks of the purchase of Blocto tokens. You agree to bear sole responsibility for the aforementioned evaluation.
- Forks. The blockchain technology underlying Blocto tokens is subject to change at any time, including changes in operating rules (commonly referred to as “forks”), and blockchain networks may go offline as a result of bugs, hard forks, or a number of other unforeseeable reasons. Such changes may materially and adversely affect the value or function of Blocto tokens, or the feasibility or success of the launch of Blocto tokens. You agree that you are fully responsible for monitoring such changes and agree to bear all risks arising therefrom or relating thereto.
- Disclaimer. portto hereby disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage arising from or relating to your purchase or use of Blocto tokens (including, but not limited to, risk of losses due to trading or due to factors beyond its control regarding the viability of any specific blockchain network). portto further disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damages arising from or relating to any cyber-attacks (including without limitation the theft of your personal information).
- Not Securities. Use and purchase of the tokens generated by portto carries significant financial risk. You understand and acknowledge that Blocto tokens are not securities and that the offers and sales of Blocto tokens have not been registered under any country’s securities laws, and, cannot be resold except in compliance with the applicable country’s laws.
- Regulatory Measures. Crypto-tokens are being, or may be overseen by the regulatory authorities of various jurisdictions. portto may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests, or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with Blocto tokens. The development or the launch of Blocto tokens may be seriously affected, hindered, or terminated as a result.
- Illiquidity and Price Volatility. You may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate. There may not be a demand for Blocto tokens. portto is not responsible for the circulation and trading of Blocto tokens on the market. Tokens such as Blocto tokens, if traded on markets, usually have extremely volatile prices. Fluctuations in price over short periods of time frequently occur, which price may be denominated in Bitcoin, Ether, US Dollars or any other fiat currency. Such fluctuations could result from market forces (including speculations), regulatory changes, technical innovations, availability of exchanges, and other objective factors and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. portto is not responsible for any secondary market trading of Blocto tokens, nor is portto obliged to tame any price volatility of Blocto tokens. Careful due diligence should be undertaken by you, with the full understanding that your contributions may not ultimately result in a useable or valuable token and the value of your contributions may therefore be subject to total loss. portto does not make any representation or warranty, explicit or implicit, as to the usability or the value of Blocto tokens. You understand and accept that there is no warranty or assurance that you will receive any benefits through any Blocto tokens that you hold.
- Compliance by Users. You acknowledge and agree that portto is not responsible for determining whether or which laws, rules, or regulations apply or may apply to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens (including, without limitation, any anti-money laundering laws, securities laws and tax laws). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws rules, or regulations as may be applicable to your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all tax obligations arising from your transactions in respect of Blocto tokens. You further acknowledge and agree that portto shall not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any of your tax obligations.
- Regulatory Compliance. You acknowledges and agrees that applicable law, regulation, and executive orders may require portto to, upon request by government agencies, freeze or suspend withdrawals or trading (or both) of Blocto tokens, or disclose information regarding the purchaser of Blocto tokens. In the event such disclosure is compelled, you agrees that portto may disclose your information. While portto will endeavor to, where commercially reasonable, give you prior notice of such disclosure, portto makes no guarantees that such prior notice will be made.
- As-is-status. You understands and expressly accepts that Blocto tokens will be created and delivered to, at the sole risk of you, on an “as is” and “under development” basis. portto makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to Blocto tokens, including but not limited to any (i) warranty of merchantability; (ii) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; or (iii) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party; whether arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise. You acknowledges that you do not rely upon any representation or warranty made by portto or any other person on the behalf of portto, including, but not limited to, conversations of any kind, whether through oral or electronic communication, or any white paper. You agree to assume all risk and liability for the results obtained by the purchase and/or use of any Blocto tokens and regardless of any oral or written statements made by portto, by way of technical advice or otherwise, related to the purchase or use of Blocto tokens.
- Changes. You understand and acknowledge that any statements made by portto in respect of the sale of Blocto tokens shall not be deemed as investment advice. portto has the right to make any changes to its statement in respect of Blocto tokens, including but not limited to the white paper, introduction, announcement for the sale of Blocto tokens without notice at any time. You should ensure that you have carefully read and understood the up-to-date documents in respect of Blocto tokens prior to your participation in the sale of Blocto tokens.